الجمعة، 15 أغسطس 2014

Hadith 9

Narrated Abu Murra, the freed-slave of Umm Hâni رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْها : Umm Hâni, the daughter of Abi Tâlib said, ``I went to Allâh's Messenger in the year of the conquest of Makkah and found him taking a bath and his daughter Fâtima was screening him. I greeted him. He asked, `Who is she?' I replied, ‘I am Umm Hâni bint Abi Tâlib.' He said, `Welcome! O Umm Hâni.' When he finished his bath he stood up and prayed eight Rak`â while wearing a single garment (wrapped round his body) and when he finished I said, ‘O Allâh's Messenger! My brother has told me that he will kill a person whom I gave shelter and that person is so-and-so the son of Hubaira.' The Prophet said, `We shelter the person whom you have sheltered'.''Ummi Hâni added, ``And that was before noon ( Duha ).’’

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق